1. I apologize if this sounds offensive. It's not meant to be. I am actually wondering. Is it possible to feel male simply because one likes males and/or wants to be one? The reason I am asking is because I do like males and I do want to be male (albeit a "feminine" one). However, I'm still worried that I feel like one sometimes just because I'm telling myself I do because I want to.
2. I used to be a love addict. That went away once I realized that I wanted to be the person I wanted to date. (I mean the kind of person. There was no real person in mind.) That includes gender which ties in to question 1. I am also wondering... Have I discovered that the person I wanted all along was me? Or have I replaced an unhealthy habit with a new unhealthy habit? I hope it's the first one...
3. The last time I was sure about my gender, I saw myself as definitely female. At the time, I strongly thought female meant aggressive and powerful. That doesn't make any sense to me now because... well, technically it never made sense because males can be just as aggressive and I have always known that. I was just being dumb. If I felt so strongly about being female then, does that mean I am completely female? Do I feel differently now because I no longer believe that one gender is more aggressive or powerful than the other? Or do I feel differently now because some subconscious part of my brain held on to that and I've mellowed out?
4. Is anyone else fluid in other aspects? Like, for me, my outer personality changes. (I'm still me, but the personas I present are different parts of me since I can't show all of them at once.) Also, my sexuality is fluid in a way that is not connected to my gender changing. Does anyone else have trouble with people expecting one to have one aspect of their personality?
5. Is anyone else afraid of feeling one's birth gender because they're afraid that the other genders are a phase and they don't want them to be?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest