1. At what age did you become aware that you were more than one in your gender identification? Thirteen. Almost fourteen by a few weeks.
2. Are you a natal male, a natal female, or were you born Intersex? Natal female.
3. Do you use a male, female and unisex name? If so how do you usually introduce yourself to others? Female - I only realised recently, and have only come out to two people. When more people know it will definitely be intersex. I don't hate my name, it's just too girly.
4. Have you ever, or do you currently maintain more than one wardrobe - one for each gender? Nup. I don't plan to.
5. Is your mental gender male, female or other most of the time, or are you each gender an equal amount of time? Mainly male.
6. With what frequency does your mental gender change? (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, every few years) It doesn't change with frequency really but it is constantly sliding around (I'm a fluid trigender) an getting in my way
7. Have you ever thought of yourself as having two or more separate personalities, a male persona, a female persona and a non-binary persona? Nup.
8. Do you have conscious control over your gender changes, or does your gender change entirely on its own? I can have conscious control but I choose to let it slide…
9. Do you enjoy changing from one gender to another gender, or is it an annoyance to you? It depends on my mood. Generally it's pretty awesome, but some days I wish I was normal.
10. How long do you remain in each gender mentally? (minutes at a time, hours, days, weeks, months at a time) Minutes. As I said, I slide around constantly.
11. How often do you dress as the opposite natal sex? (daily, every few days, every few weeks, every few months) I haven't come out yet, but when I do it will probably be most days, or I'll dress as unisex as possible.
12. How long do you continuously dress as the opposite natal sex? (hours, days, weeks, months, or years at a time) I don't. Read above answer. But I would probably for days or weeks.
13. Does a change of clothing cause a change gender, or does a change in gender cause you to change clothing? Second one. Actually both.
14. In what ways has your body been altered to reflect your Bigender Identity? My ideal plan is to bind most days and pack when I feel more male. Short hair, even now.
15. Have you ever seen, would you be interested in seeing, or are you currently seeing a gender therapist? I wish I could.....
16. Have you ever had an interest in HRT or SRS, and what interest do you currently have for HRT or SRS? Oh I wanna go on a low dose of T for a more male look.
17. How did you come to the conclusion that you are a Trigendered individual and not a Transsexual individual? Dude I still wanna be a girl at times, I'd never give away my downstairs parts and it would be cool to one day get pregnant and have a baby.
18. How did you come to the conclusion that you are a Trigendered individual and not a Crossdresser individual? See above.
19. Were most of your 'opposite' gender behaviours naturally occurring, or were most of the behaviours learned? Most naturally but some like sitting and gait are learnt.
20. If you could you could choose any physiological sex or physical form, what would you choose for your body? I'd stay how I was. Or maybe be ftm.
One more question for fifty bonus points
Bigender individuals have the unique and astounding ability to change from one binary gender to the other.
So, please tell us.... What is the real difference between being a boy and being a girl?
Your primary and secondary sex characteristics. The rest is mental and influenced by societies' accepted gender roles. I guess. I don't really know, being a fluid trigender and all.